Lets do something exciting this year and learn Turkish!
Raindrop Turkish House - NW offers Turkish classes this semester.
6 weeks, from October 18th to December 22nd
Meets weekly on Saturdays 9.30 am to 12.30 pm
Tuition: $100 including the textbook
Beginner level only
If you plan to enroll, please submit your request by 16 October.
Address:8125 N. Sam Houston Pkwy W., Houston, TX 77064
Why Turkish ?
- Turkish is the 5th biggest language spoken in the world.
- There areÂ more than 200 million people speaking Turkish.
- Turkish is the language spoken in Turkey which is the bridgeÂ between Europe and Asia and home to many cultures and religion.
- Turkey has a very rich history from Biblical times to the earliestÂ human civilizations, from the first Christians to the most elegantÂ architectural monuments of Islamic civilization.
- Raindrop Turkish House - NW Houston offers Turkish Classes this semester.